With contemporary twist to the classic three-stone style, this tanzanite and diamond ring is perfect to express your emotions. Handcrafted in 14k white gold, the ring highlights an oval tanzanite flanked by tiny diamonds. The curved split band securely holds the gemstone while offering a modern look to this tanzanite engagement ring.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Solitaire Oval Tanzanite and Diamond Split Shank Ring