Direct From The Source:With manufacturing and sourcing offices in Jaipur, India (commonly known as the World’s Gemstone Capital), Thailand (where the majority of the world’s rubies and sapphires are cut and polished), and the USA, we are able to source the best quality gemstones directly from the mines and manufacturers. Further, we manufacture the large majority of our gemstone jewelry – thus, we cut out all middlemen and are able to offer unparalleled prices. Independent appraisal tests have verified that our jewelry routinely appraises at 150-250% of purchase price.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Alternately Set Emerald and Diamond Half Eternity Band Available in various sizes between size 3 to 13. Please contact us for more info.